Friday, April 11, 2008
• Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
• Supports Intel® Yorkfield, Wolfdale.
• Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
• Intel® Q35 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
• Intel® ICH9DO Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with 2 *eSATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1//5/10 or JBOD mode by ICH9DO.
- Integrated AHCI controller by ICH9DO.
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
• Supports up to 8GB memory size.
• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
• Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
• One PCI Express 16X slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
• One PCI Express x1 slot. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
• Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
• One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE6111.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII controller integrated in ICH9DO and Marvell® 88SE6111 chipest
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports 4 SATAII ports by ICH9DO with 2 eSATA ports.
- Supports AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 or JBOD mode by ICH9DO.
- Supports one SATAII port by 88SE6111.
• Chip integrated by Realtek® AL888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
• Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Intel 82566-DM.
• VIA® VT6308 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
- Supports TPM by INFINEON SLB9635TT12.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out pinheader
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x serial port pinheader
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors (optional)
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 2 x eSATA ports (please refer to Intel website for eSATA function)
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your
• 24.4cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) mATX Form Factor
• 8 mounting holes.